Become a Member
Credit unions throughout the United States have selected Catalyst Corporate as their partner of choice for wholesale financial solutions and support, including on- and off-balance-sheet services. To learn how to join them, click here to complete a request for information.
Catalyst Corporate exists to make its member-owners more efficient, more competitive and more valuable to their own member-owners. This sense of purpose is evident in everything Catalyst Corporate does.
Catalyst Corporate provides unparalleled value by offering services with features and characteristics that are unique in the marketplace. While most providers are motivated to maximize profits, Catalyst Corporate’s services were designed to meet credit union needs.
Because so much of what Catalyst Corporate does is integrated into credit unions’ operations, many aspects of the value provided are transparent.
Unique features and characteristics of the services Catalyst Corporate offers include:
- Aggregation of credit unions’ settlement activity in one location eliminates the need to manage and reconcile multiple accounts.
- Member credit unions do not need to monitor, fund and reconcile a Fed account.
- A no-fee line of credit automatically covers account activity as needed.
- No-cost intra-day liquidity for settlement activity means no need to manage cash and no worry about funding for critical payments activity.
- Numerous deadlines are monitored by the corporate on an ongoing basis to ensure timely processing and to keep credit union payments activity in compliance.
- Cooperative pricing is made possible through aggregated volumes.
- Member credit unions are paid interest on funds kept for settlement and are not required to maintain a compensating balance account.
- Due to the ownership structure, credit unions are assured top-notch member service with limitless support.
- Critical education and training is offered from reliable sources at subsidized pricing.
Catalyst Corporate's Value Proposition spans a wide array of services:
All Settlement & Cash Management
Balance Sheet Enhancement
Processing Lines of
Credit Electronic Funds Transfer
Sample Private Placement Memorandum Sample PCC Subscription Agreement