2014 Annual Meeting
Ready. Set. Catalyst!
2014 Catalyst Corporate Federal Credit Union Annual Meeting and
Accelerating Success Conference
April 16-18 | Planet Hollywood | Las Vegas, Nevada
Member credit unions are invited to attend Catalyst Corporate’s third annual meeting on April 17th. The purpose of the meeting is to review Catalyst Corporate’s activities and financial performance in 2013 and to outline plans for 2014. Elections will be held to fill expiring terms on Catalyst Corporate’s Board of Directors. There is no charge to attend the meeting, which will include lunch; however, registration is required.
The first 150 credit union attendees who register – and attend – will be provided with a voucher for TWO FREE NIGHTS at a Harrah's hotel in Las Vegas*.
* Harrah's Las Vegas Hotels include Bally's, Caesars, Flamingo, Harrah's, Paris, Planet Hollywood, Rio, The Quad, and Nobu Hotel. (Voucher good through May 2015 and not to be used in conjunction with the annual meeting and conference.)
Also on the 17th, credit unions are invited to attend the Accelerating Success Conference, an educational opportunity with sessions to include:
- An insightful look at the economy as it relates to credit unions
- Financial management strategies
- An overview of cloud computing and the benefits it offers
- Tips for improving your members' experience
- An entertaining perspective on how credit unions can accelerate success in their own institutions
The two-day event on April 17th and 18th in exciting Las Vegas also will be a great opportunity for credit union executives to network and learn more about how to accelerate success with help from Catalyst Corporate!
Participants also are invited to head to Las Vegas a day early to play a round of golf with their peers at the Royal Links Golf Club on April 16th.
Download the Annual Meeting brochure
2013 Annual Meeting Recap
Catalyst Corporate Federal Credit Union’s annual meeting was held April 9 at the Rancho Bernardo Inn in San Diego, California. During the meeting, Catalyst Corporate's president/CEO and board reviewed the corporate’s activities and financial performance during 2012 and outlined plans for 2013. Elections were held to fill expiring terms on Catalyst Corporate's board of directors.