Credit union members have ATM network access to 28,000 surcharge-free ATMs in 50 states and 10 countries, with links to virtually every national and regional network.
CO-OP Network is the biggest ATM network for credit unions in the nation and, with its links, offers access to
more than 800,000 ATMs worldwide. (Check locations) You will receive the following benefits from joining the CO-OP network:
- Attract and retain members through convenient, surcharge-free access to funds.
- Compete nationally with large financial institutions, while focusing on local, hometown service.
- Gain access to industry-leading fraud and risk management products.
- Select from a full array of promotional resources.
Among the premier names included in the network is 7-Eleven—the country's largest convenience retailer. The CO-OP logo is emblazoned on 5,500 of the chain's ATMs, most of which are full service, deposit-taking terminals, offering members easy-to-use, self-service access in most convenience stores
across the country.
Finding a surcharge-free CO-OP Network ATM is now much easier for your members with CO-OP's GPS and text messaging ATM Locator services.
- GPS—CO-OP has teamed with POI Plaza, one of the largest web-based POI download providers so members can download the entire CO-OP Network ATM database directly to their personal GPS device (Garmin, Tom Tom, Route 66, etc.) All 28,000 surcharge-free CO-OP Network ATMs are included in this service - free to your members!
- Text Messaging—CO-OP also offers a text messaging service. Members simply text a location to 692667 (MYCOOP) and nearest ATMs are sent directly to the cardholder's mobile phone.
Whether at home or on the road, your members have the tools at their fingertips to find the nearest surcharge-free CO-OP Network ATM.
CO-OP has access to virtually every national and regional network, with no data
processing charges or additional data communication links. Location brochures, statement stuffers (including 7-Eleven/ CO-OP Network promotional materials), brochures,
web banners, ads, in-branch promotions and other marketing resources are available to raise CO-OP Network awareness among your members and in your market area.
Why should you participate?
- Convenience and savings for your members is crucial to their choice of a primary financial institution
- You will offer your members access to ATMs featuring the most recognized brand in the credit union industry
To put this service to work for your credit union, email an account executive at email@example.com or call 800.442.5763.
Merchant Card Services