Registration for Forum is now closed,
but walk-ins are welcome.
The Economic Forum is open to all credit unions at a regular registration fee of $450 per person. The Early Bird registration rate of $395 per person is available until September 17th. Please note that there is no charge to attend Monday's Financial Management Seminar portion of the Economic Forum.
- Early Bird Registration: $395 prior to September 17th.
- Group Discount: Credit unions with more than four attendees will receive $100 off the regular registration fee of $450 for each attendee (for a cost of $350 per person.)
- Small Credit Union Discount: Credit unions with assets of $30 million or less are welcome to attend Economic Forum at a discounted rate of $250 per person.
- Limit one discount per person.
- Payment Arrangements – Registration fees will be deducted automatically from your Catalyst Corporate account on Monday, October 6th, unless other arrangements are made in advance. To pay in advance, send a check to Catalyst Corporate FCU, Attn: Economic Forum, 6801 Parkwood Blvd, Plano TX 75024.
- Cancellation Policy – By September 5th – 100% refund; By September 17th – 50% refund; After September 17th – No refund. Substitutions are always welcome.
- Attire – Business casual.
- Contact – Contact Sandi Altman at 214.703.7842 or email email@example.com for answers or special needs.
Catalyst Corporate will award up to 14 CPE credits for attendance at this year's Economic Forum and Financial Management Seminar (7 credits for each event). These courses are group live events. No prerequisite or advance preparation is required. Speakers provide an overview of the subject matter. From economists and other financial experts, attendees will be able to identify critical elements and classical principals of economics, list economic trends and forecasts, and define applied microeconomics and population issues. For more information regarding CPE credits, please contact Brenda Blair at 800.442.5763, ext. 7851.
Catalyst Corporate Federal Credit Union is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417, www.nasba.org.