Catalyst Corporate offers its member credit unions a certificate of deposit investment option. These Corporate Certificates are available in small denominations for short terms – rounding out Catalyst Corporate's comprehensive slate of investment offerings – and are exempt from complicated accounting requirements.
Features & Benefits:
- Corporate Certificates help credit unions put excess liquidity to work.
- Instruments can fill gaps in a credit union’s investment ladder.
- Terms ranging from six to 12 months are shorter than those offered through other channels.
- Certificates range in size from $100,000-$1 million.
- Maximum investment per credit union is $1 million.
- Terms available: six, nine and 12 months.
- Interest is paid monthly or at maturity into the credit union’s cash management account.
- External funding requested.
- The terms of these Corporate Certificates are not available for pledged assets.
- Corporate Certificates are exempt from FASB 115 mark-to-market requirements.
Investment Yield Comparison Market
Bond Education Glossary of Terms Rates