Catalyst Corporate's securities safekeeping program gives credit unions a safe and friendly option for holding investment securities.
The safekeeping service holds securities registered in a credit union's name on the credit union's behalf. The service offers:
- Automatic settlement through the credit union's overnight account
- Principal and interest payments through the credit union's overnight account
- Delivery versus payment (DVP) simultaneous transfer of funds and securities
- Online transaction entry and submission via TranZact
- Monthly statements in hard copy or posted to TranZact
- An online market value report of a credit union's securities
The safekeeping service complements Catalyst's brokerage service—together they provide a secure, competitively-priced solution for investing and holding excess cash in marketable securities. All payments and redemptions flow through the credit union's Cash Management Fund for easy reconciliation and quick reinvestment of cash. A wide array of reporting options is available online in TranZact.
To put this service to work for your credit union, email an investment professional at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.301.6196.