ATM Terminal Driving
Catalyst Corporate can process and settle credit union ATM transactions through a variety of regional, national, international and surcharge-free ATM networks.
As the credit union’s ATM driving partner, Catalyst Corporate provides the mechanism needed for all ATM transactions to route and settle. This allows the credit union to provide members with the added convenience of low-cost 24-hour access and also to reduce network transaction fees resulting from "on-us" transactions.
Features & Benefits:
- Catalyst Corporate provides assistance with establishing a telecommunications line for ATM activation.
- Connection options include wireless, DSL and frame relay.
- Credit unions have access to detailed information online in order to monitor their individual ATMs 24 hours-a-day, seven days-a-week, including:
- Cash levels
- Transaction history
- ATM connectivity
- ATM screen content can be customized for individual ATMs by remote web browser.
- Catalyst Corporate provides daily and monthly summary reports.