CO-OP Network Access
The CO-OP Network is a national ATM network that is owned and operated by credit unions. The largest ATM network in the U.S., it has 30,000 locations, including national retail outlets such as Costco, Walgreens, 7-Elevens and Publix.
Credit unions using any card services provider can access the CO-OP Network through Catalyst Corporate.
Features & Benefits:
- Reissuing cards is not necessary to take advantage of CO-OP surcharge-free access.
- Credit unions may attract and retain members by offering more convenient access to their funds.
- Credit unions can avoid investments in brick and mortar and proprietary ATMs by offering CO-OP Network access.
- Credit union members can locate ATMs via locators in a mobile app, text messaging, GPS and online.
- CO-OP Network incorporates industry-leading fraud and risk management technology.
- Downloadable and customizable consumer marketing artwork is available to raise member awareness of the CO-OP network.