Mobile Banking Service
Catalyst Corporate’s Mobile Banking Service is powered by Malauzai Software Inc. The platform offers a secure, flexible platform for an exceptional member experience. Credit unions have the ability to customize the appearance of their app. Customization aligns the app with the credit union “brand.” Credit unions can vary features, content and appearance for various member segments. The app provides the ability to market services to members. It also allows social media interactions, rewards and “gamification.” Robust usage analytics give credit unions the data they need to track the member experience. The platform accommodates new features and integrations as the mobile environment evolves.
Catalyst Corporate’s Mobile Banking Service interfaces with a credit union's core system. It also works with Catalyst Corporate’s Mobile Capture service for check deposits and PicturePay for bill payments.
Features & Benefits:
- Platforms are available for Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad, Android and browser-based devices.
- Design emphasizes simplicity, usefulness and the flexibility of a mobile-only experience, regardless of the device, eliminating cluttered screens and unused functionality. The service is tied directly to the core, rather than to Internet banking, to enable faster innovation drawn from in-depth data analysis.
- Catalyst Corporate’s service provides an alternative to Internet banking. It offers the same functionality of online banking, plus the advanced features of the mobile only experience. Members will have a consistent experience across all channels. The credit union will reduce fees and expenses associated with managing multiple platforms across multiple browsers.
- The service lets the credit union or a member business build interaction within the app to cross-sell services. The user interface brings forward the information most useful to the end user. And, it's backed by powerful analytics to track behavior, drive innovation and propel new functionality.
- Integration with Catalyst Corporate’s Mobile Capture for check deposits creates the potential for end-to-end convenience. Members can deposit checks any time.
- Integration with Catalyst Corporate's PicturePay for photo bill payments. PicturePay lets members pay a bill by snapping a picture of it with their smartphone or tablet.
- The card management feature allows members to turn access to their debit card on/off with the swipe of a finger.
- With person to person payments (P2P), members can send and receive payments between friends and family using an email address or cell phone number.
- With account to account payments (A2A), members can transfer money between accounts at different financial institutions as easily as within the same financial institution.
- Social media integration is available for Facebook, Twitter and YouTube content.
- Small business mobile banking features include:
- A self-service portal to configure, manage and process activities with real-time connectivity to the core.
- Customizable user permissions based on employee roles.
- A workflow process that enforces approval requirements for payments and collections.
- A unified electronic system for moving payments and collections through multiple processing channels.
- The service enables Apple Watch banking – such as checking balances, viewing transaction history and accessing a branch locator – by pulling data from the phone.
- Feature set, content and appearance can be configured differently to accommodate various member segments and specific end users. End users can change settings within the app to create a custom experience.
- Multiple language versions are available.
- Member registration is incorporated into the app.
- Credit unions receive training and support from experienced professionals during and after implementation.
- Real-time reporting provides usage analytics that can guide future product enhancements, modifications and marketing efforts.
- Marketing messages and member satisfaction surveys may be set up inside the mobile app.
- Templates for turnkey marketing materials are provided at no charge for credit unions to build member product awareness and interest.
Resources: Virtual Marketing Kits