Catalyst Strategic Solutions’ Advisory Service is a comprehensive, SEC-registered program. Experienced industry professionals provide custom balance sheet solutions and integrated ALM guidance. The Advisory team helps credit unions achieve strategic objectives by creating tactical plans. These plans address long-term liquidity, effective returns, and the protection of earnings and capital.
The Advisory team also assists credit unions with their allocation of funds. This can maximize future earnings and liquidity, evaluate relative strength and risk to capital, and assess the efficiency of operational cost. Specific and customized strategic guidance helps credit unions maneuver through various economic and interest rate environments.
Features & Benefits:
- Sound, objective investment advice is provided by Advisory Service consultants, not by commissioned salespersons or brokers.
- Specific strategic financial plans are customized for each credit union.
- Thorough assessments of current economic, interest rate and regulatory requirements help credit unions structure their financial assets and liabilities properly.
- Advisors make investment portfolio recommendations to meet overall financial objectives. They take into consideration surplus and long-term return and liquidity. This can offset adverse interest rate risk and liquidity exposure.
- The cost of Catalyst Strategic Solutions’ Advisory Service is a fraction of the cost of internally maintaining the same operations.
- Advanced financial modeling and analysis is provided by a team of experienced professionals that specialize in the financial services industry.
- Non-commissioned investment trades are made through a stable of primary dealers. This saves credit unions thousands of dollars each year through aggregation.
- Assistance is available for dealing with regulatory examiners and outside auditors.
- Customized educational sessions are available at no additional cost for board members, management and staff.