Data Analytic Tools
Catalyst Strategic Solutions and Salt Lake City-based Visible Equity, LLC have teamed up to provide credit unions greater access to state-of-the-art analytic tools. The services enable credit unions to remain current on ever-changing market trends and to make better-informed, data-driven decisions. The analytics also help credit unions meet new industry standards for risk analysis and manage portfolios actively while preparing for increasingly challenging examinations.
Visible Equity automates the analysis that used to take hours, or even sometimes days – saving credit unions time and money. Visible Equity’s software identifies, measures and monitors risk so credit union management can focus on serving members instead of crunching numbers and dealing with frustrating spreadsheets.
To date, more than 350 credit unions across the country, ranging from $14 million to more than $6 billion in assets, are using Visible Equity’s analytic tools.
Features & Benefits:
- Visible Equity offers affordable pricing, unlimited users, unlimited reports, unlimited data fields and sources, 24/7 web-based access and SAS 70 secured data.
- Visible Equity provides:
- Collateral Valuations and LTV Analysis
- Concentration Risk Analysis
- Delinquency and Charge-Off Analysis
- Static Pool Analysis
- Loan Portfolio Optimization
- Migration and Trending Reports
- Expected Loss Modeling and ALLL (FAS 114/5)
- Default Modeling Probability
- Stress Testing
- Loan Quality Grading
- Fair Lending Analysis
- Key Metrics of Application Pipeline
- Visible Equity offers several training options to help credit unions accomplish their objectives, including individual credit union training, general webinars, an Analytics Academy filled with online video tutorials, FAQs and an extensive library, as well as user groups.
- Credit unions that use Catalyst Strategic Solutions’ Advisory Services or ALM Services can gain the added benefit of integrating in-depth lending analytics and portfolio credit metrics into their ALM and balance sheet analysis and consultation.
Visible Equity FAQs Learning Center
Brochure Lending Analysis Best Practices Loan Portfolio