CU CEO Confidence Survey®
Introduced in 2004, the quarterly CU CEO Confidence Survey measures credit union
executives' confidence levels on a five-point scale from -100 to +100 in six key areas. Questions capture a snapshot of present-day feelings, as well as future expectations. The areas CEOs are asked to evaluate are:
- Current financial condition of members
- Current financial condition of credit union
- Anticipated financial condition of members in six months
- Anticipated financial condition of credit union in six months
- Anticipated loan demand at the credit union in six months
- Anticipated share deposit growth at the credit union in six months
To see historical results of the CU CEO Confidence survey, download the results here.
If you have questions or comments about the survey, or would like to sign up to participate, please contact Sandi Altman
at 800.442.5763, Ext. 7842.
Links & Forms
CU CEO Confidence